- Quvenzhané Wallis celebrates her Golden Globe nom and reminds us just how beautiful it is to be 11Rachel Paige
While there were lots of Golden Globe noms to celebrate this week, and other nomination snubs to seriously question, we can all…
- BRB fangirling over Quvenzhané Wallis' adorable fashion photo shootRana Campbell
When we grow up, we want to be just like Quvenzhané Wallis. Really, we do. No worries that she’s only 11 years…
- Why Mo'ne Davis' new book will be an essential read for girls everywhereParker Molloy
Next March, HarperCollins Children’s Books will release Mo’ne Davis: Remember My Name, a memoir by 13-year-old Little League baseball phenom Mo’ne Davis….
- This rad girl genius will be college bound by the time she's 12Margaret Eby
You know how sometimes the word “genius” gets thrown around on the Internet? Like, this cute new way to reuse a mason jar…
Girls We Love
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!