- The Ultimate Last Minute Gift Guide For The UnemployedKaitlin Coghill
As someone who lives paycheck-to-paycheck, I’ve had to put Christmas shopping off as long as possible. My rent, car payment and credit…
- The Journal I Kept When I Was Eight Years Old: A Must Read And Future Best SellerKaitlin Coghill
The holiday season isn’t always so merry for the unemployed. The stress of trying to find gifts for the least amount of…
- Christmas Music That's Not About Christmas: A Seasonal Playlist For The MassesKaitlin Coghill
Being unemployed gives me lots of free time to do magical things, like taking my time when determining whether or not seasonal…
- How to be the Best Unemployed Cat Owner Your Cats Will Ever MeetKaitlin Coghill
YES, I HAVE TWO CATS, BUT IT’S NOT BECAUSE I’M CRAZY: Three years ago, my sister won $16,000 and a trip to…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'