- Choosing to recover from my eating disorder is where my life beganFrom Our Readers
In recognition of Eating Disorders Awareness Week, we’ll be running personal essays from our readers throughout the week about their real-life struggles…
- Why it's time to stop fashion policing the red carpetFrom Our Readers
Attention all fans of film and fashion: it’s Oscar time! The tuxedos are perfectly pressed and the ball gowns are brilliantly beautiful….
- What living with my baby sister taught me about womanhoodFrom Our Readers
When my now-ex-boyfriend announced to me that he was moving out of the blue, my heart sank. I was still unsure how…
- Winter sports you should totally try before the snow meltsFrom Our Readers
The winter wonderland season is upon us once again (and will be for at least another few weeks, if groundhogs are to be…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
- "My BF is away for two years—should I date other people?"
- Hi, there's an ‘Orphan Black' fashion line at Hot Topic. Bye.
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!