- On Disney princesses, coming out and my struggle for acceptanceFrom Our Readers
Disney Princesses have always been my childhood idols. I’d envision myself dancing with a Prince Charming, his strong hands keeping me steady…
- ENTERTAINMENTComedian (and new cable show host!) Chris Gethard just gets meFrom Our Readers
This year, I became an adult. At least, many things indicated I was becoming an adult. I moved out of my parents’…
- The scariest experience of my life and why it made me a better personFrom Our Readers
It was 2:58 PM on a Wednesday afternoon in March. I stared at the classroom clock, impatiently waiting for the final bell…
- That time I locked myself in a sensory deprivation podFrom Our Readers
The early part of 2014 was a really frustrating time for me. Following a nasty breakup, a stagnant writing career, and just….
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!