- What triggered my panic attacks and how I overcame themFrom Our Readers
My dad was 69 when he died on February 10th, 2013 at 8:33 am. I had always been so afraid of the…
- The beautiful (and sometimes harsh) reality of moving to a new cityFrom Our Readers
When my final months of college arrived, I was nervously along for the ride that consisted of an uncertain future and many…
- 5 ways people react when you tell them you quit your jobFrom Our Readers
This past August I quit my job. I did it for various reasons, but mostly because I hated it with every fiber…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked