- How to actually embrace your long-distance relationshipFrom Our Readers
Oh, the dreaded LDR. The mere mention of the phrase “long-distance relationship” is enough to make plenty of folks run away screaming….
- A letter to my younger self on surviving office lifeFrom Our Readers
Dear 22-year-old me, Oh, hey there, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed graduate. After four amazing years of making new friends, discovering football, and enjoying…
- Important lessons I learned when I came out as a lesbianFrom Our Readers
Ever since I was little, I was known as the “quirky” girl. When my mom took me shopping for new back-to-school shoes…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked