- The letter I wrote to my future self before I graduatedFrom Our Readers
I wrote a letter to myself on the morning of my college graduation. I woke up early, slipped my cap and gown…
- What I learned from my best friend's struggle with addictionFrom Our Readers
My best friend is a drug addict. That’s a heavy statement, I know. The term “drug addict” makes me cringe. It sends shivers…
- Middle school slow songs fed me lies about relationshipsFrom Our Readers
Travel back in time with me to the awkward and wonderful land of middle school dances, specifically those slow songs that made…
- Why ‘Anywhere But Here' is still the ultimate mother-daughter movieFrom Our Readers
More than 15 years ago, in November 1999, US theaters released the movie that would make a young Natalie Portman the most…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!