- The beauty standards that Asian-American women face—and how they're changingFrom Our Readers
As an Asian-American woman who has dabbled in the film and television industry for some time now, I can personally attest to the multitude…
- On being a previously bitter child of divorce (who came around)From Our Readers
I was twelve years old when my parents sat me down and told me they were getting a divorce, and it wrecked…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!