- Feminism on Pre-Millennial TV: Shows that deserve a re-watchingFrom Our Readers
I’ve always considered being a woman to be pretty awesome. Nothing against you, men, you’re great too, but I can honestly say…
- What to do when your massive crush isn't working outFrom Our Readers
You’ve been in love with Person X forever. It’s getting pretty silly at this point, and you’re starting to realize that it’s…
- Work competition doesn't mean putting other women downFrom Our Readers
It began about four years ago for me, but one could say that it became an issue for womankind after World War…
- The beauty standards that Asian-American women face—and how they're changingFrom Our Readers
As an Asian-American woman who has dabbled in the film and television industry for some time now, I can personally attest to the multitude…
From Our Readers
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!