- Five Ways ‘Wet Hot American Summer' Ruined My LifeErin Mallory Long
I found that during college, while attending film school, you end up obsessed with, and re-watching many different movies. Sometimes it’s The…
- Five Ways ‘Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Ruined My LifeErin Mallory Long
If you just close your eyes and think about a movie that you loved growing up or really shaped you, John Hughes…
Five Ways Something Ruined My Life
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- Getting to the bottom of this whole #dressgate drama (and who's behind it)
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- Here's what we know about Eddie Redmayne's new role (and the controversy surrounding it)
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!