- Loving Your Neighbor: Why Faith Doesn't Have To DiscriminateBecca Rose
“The divorce rate of evangelical Christians now surpasses that of the rest of the population in the United States. Evangelicals are getting…
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- Here's what we know about Eddie Redmayne's new role (and the controversy surrounding it)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!