- What to expect from your life in the Year of the SheepSammy Nickalls
Happy new year! That’s right — today is the Chinese New Year (aka the Lunar New Year), meaning that is is now officially…
- What you need to know about the country's first all-female mosqueMargaret Eby
Last Friday, Los Angeles became the only city in the country with a woman-only mosque. The Women’s Mosque, housed in an old…
- #Speak4RAINN – An Interview with Author Laurie Halse AndersonBecca Rose
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, and author Laurie Halse Anderson has teamed up with RAINN to fundraise to support…
- Loving Your Neighbor: Why Faith Doesn't Have To DiscriminateBecca Rose
“The divorce rate of evangelical Christians now surpasses that of the rest of the population in the United States. Evangelicals are getting…
get the newsletter:
- ‘The Little Mermaid' plot-hole that turned our universe inside out
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- "I was a size 6 model and told to go ‘plus-size'"
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!