- What to expect from your life in the Year of the SheepSammy Nickalls
Happy new year! That’s right — today is the Chinese New Year (aka the Lunar New Year), meaning that is is now officially…
- What you need to know about the country's first all-female mosqueMargaret Eby
Last Friday, Los Angeles became the only city in the country with a woman-only mosque. The Women’s Mosque, housed in an old…
- #Speak4RAINN – An Interview with Author Laurie Halse AndersonBecca Rose
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, and author Laurie Halse Anderson has teamed up with RAINN to fundraise to support…
- Loving Your Neighbor: Why Faith Doesn't Have To DiscriminateBecca Rose
“The divorce rate of evangelical Christians now surpasses that of the rest of the population in the United States. Evangelicals are getting…
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- This genius woman figured out what Tinder is unexpectedly perfect for
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- One woman Photoshopped 126 photos of her body to challenge beauty standards
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!