- #Speak4RAINN – An Interview with Author Laurie Halse AndersonBecca Rose
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, and author Laurie Halse Anderson has teamed up with RAINN to fundraise to support…
- Loving Your Neighbor: Why Faith Doesn't Have To DiscriminateBecca Rose
“The divorce rate of evangelical Christians now surpasses that of the rest of the population in the United States. Evangelicals are getting…
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!