- #Speak4RAINN – An Interview with Author Laurie Halse AndersonBecca Rose
April is Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month, and author Laurie Halse Anderson has teamed up with RAINN to fundraise to support…
- Loving Your Neighbor: Why Faith Doesn't Have To DiscriminateBecca Rose
“The divorce rate of evangelical Christians now surpasses that of the rest of the population in the United States. Evangelicals are getting…
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?