- FRIENDSOut of sight, out of mind? More like out of sight, IN my mindTatti Ribeiro
Let’s be real. The mantra “out of sight, out of mind” is BULSH. By the way, do you like bulsh? Katie invented it…
- Why You Should Be Grateful For Your Boyfriend's Ex-GirlfriendsTatti Ribeiro
When I was fourteen, some friends came over to my house and my four-year-old sister innocently asked one of them, “what’s on your…
get the newsletter:
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
- "My BF is away for two years—should I date other people?"
- Hi, there's an ‘Orphan Black' fashion line at Hot Topic. Bye.
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!