- FRIENDSOut of sight, out of mind? More like out of sight, IN my mindTatti Ribeiro
Let’s be real. The mantra “out of sight, out of mind” is BULSH. By the way, do you like bulsh? Katie invented it…
- Why You Should Be Grateful For Your Boyfriend's Ex-GirlfriendsTatti Ribeiro
When I was fourteen, some friends came over to my house and my four-year-old sister innocently asked one of them, “what’s on your…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'