- FRIENDSOut of sight, out of mind? More like out of sight, IN my mindTatti Ribeiro
Let’s be real. The mantra “out of sight, out of mind” is BULSH. By the way, do you like bulsh? Katie invented it…
- Why You Should Be Grateful For Your Boyfriend's Ex-GirlfriendsTatti Ribeiro
When I was fourteen, some friends came over to my house and my four-year-old sister innocently asked one of them, “what’s on your…
get the newsletter:
- Not OK: School shames girl for wearing perfectly awesome dress to dance
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!