- Let's Stop Shaming, And Start Celebrating, Everyone's Life ChoicesAndrea Greb
There’s this episode of Sex And The City, “A Woman’s Right To Shoes,” that I used to really not like because I…
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? (And Other Very Serious Questions To Answer Before You Get Married)Andrea Greb
Runaway Bride might be the first real chick flick I saw in a theater. I remember not entirely getting what the big…
- I Might Not Ever Live In New York City (And That's Okay)Andrea Greb
I distinctly remember an afternoon in college, walking by the river with a friend, having one of those collegiate what-do-we-want-from-life conversations, and…
- Bride To Be Wars (Confessions Of A Former Marriage Competitor)Andrea Greb
So my sister recently got engaged. My younger sister. According to pop culture, this means it’s time for me to panic. I’m…
get the newsletter:
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
- Drop everything: The Spice Girls might be reuniting!
- What it really means to be ‘one of the guys'
- Cate Blanchett's perfectly badass answer to a rather silly interview question
- We're freaking out about the ‘Clarissa Explains It All' sequel
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!