- Let's Stop Shaming, And Start Celebrating, Everyone's Life ChoicesAndrea Greb
There’s this episode of Sex And The City, “A Woman’s Right To Shoes,” that I used to really not like because I…
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? (And Other Very Serious Questions To Answer Before You Get Married)Andrea Greb
Runaway Bride might be the first real chick flick I saw in a theater. I remember not entirely getting what the big…
- I Might Not Ever Live In New York City (And That's Okay)Andrea Greb
I distinctly remember an afternoon in college, walking by the river with a friend, having one of those collegiate what-do-we-want-from-life conversations, and…
- Bride To Be Wars (Confessions Of A Former Marriage Competitor)Andrea Greb
So my sister recently got engaged. My younger sister. According to pop culture, this means it’s time for me to panic. I’m…
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- 16 things to understand about people who cope with mental illness
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!