- Let's Stop Shaming, And Start Celebrating, Everyone's Life ChoicesAndrea Greb
There’s this episode of Sex And The City, “A Woman’s Right To Shoes,” that I used to really not like because I…
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? (And Other Very Serious Questions To Answer Before You Get Married)Andrea Greb
Runaway Bride might be the first real chick flick I saw in a theater. I remember not entirely getting what the big…
- I Might Not Ever Live In New York City (And That's Okay)Andrea Greb
I distinctly remember an afternoon in college, walking by the river with a friend, having one of those collegiate what-do-we-want-from-life conversations, and…
- Bride To Be Wars (Confessions Of A Former Marriage Competitor)Andrea Greb
So my sister recently got engaged. My younger sister. According to pop culture, this means it’s time for me to panic. I’m…
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?