- Let's Stop Shaming, And Start Celebrating, Everyone's Life ChoicesAndrea Greb
There’s this episode of Sex And The City, “A Woman’s Right To Shoes,” that I used to really not like because I…
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? (And Other Very Serious Questions To Answer Before You Get Married)Andrea Greb
Runaway Bride might be the first real chick flick I saw in a theater. I remember not entirely getting what the big…
- I Might Not Ever Live In New York City (And That's Okay)Andrea Greb
I distinctly remember an afternoon in college, walking by the river with a friend, having one of those collegiate what-do-we-want-from-life conversations, and…
- Bride To Be Wars (Confessions Of A Former Marriage Competitor)Andrea Greb
So my sister recently got engaged. My younger sister. According to pop culture, this means it’s time for me to panic. I’m…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'