- Starting Your Own Business – An Interview With a Young EntrepreneurMary Dacuma
I’ve always wanted to be a small business-owner. I’d have a bakery specializing in savory and sweet pies, like Mrs. Lovett, but…
- Because You Didn't Win the Lottery This Weekend – Networking for IntrovertsMary Dacuma
I hate networking events. I hate them with the fire of many suns. I know people organize them with the best of…
Cents and Sensibility
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- This genius woman figured out what Tinder is unexpectedly perfect for
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- This kid dressed as Christian Grey for World Book Day — but his school was not happy about it
- One woman Photoshopped 126 photos of her body to challenge beauty standards
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!