- Dos and Seriously, Don'ts for Your Next Job InterviewMary Dacuma
These last few days, I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing candidates for our summer internship program. It’s high season for young job…
- If I Were Cool Enough To Give a Commencement Address, It Would Go Something Like ThisMary Dacuma
To the Graduating Class of 2012: Congratulations! I’m sure it feels like just yesterday you first embarked upon your college endeavor, anticipating…
Cents and Sensibility
get the newsletter:
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
- Watch these Disney princesses get a historically accurate makeover
- Reactions to Queen Bey's leaked, unretouched photos were all kinds of wrong
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!