- My Recipe For: Survivor Stories (An Interview with Joshua Safran, Women's Rights Activist)Rebecca Kuitems
Joshua Safran is a man with many hats — writer, attorney, performer, public speaker, women’s rights activist, and domestic abuse survivor. October,…
- My Recipe For: Vampires, Sarcasm, Seriously Addictive RomanceRebecca Kuitems
It’s hard to find a fan of either the Black Dagger Brotherhood series or Dark Hunter series that isn’t totally devoted to…
- My Recipe for: Funny, Secretive and Satisfying StoriesRebecca Kuitems
My picks for your summer reading list this week are meant to take you out of your world and into a place…
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- 16 things to understand about people who cope with mental illness
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!