- My Recipe For: Survivor Stories (An Interview with Joshua Safran, Women's Rights Activist)Rebecca Kuitems
Joshua Safran is a man with many hats — writer, attorney, performer, public speaker, women’s rights activist, and domestic abuse survivor. October,…
- My Recipe For: Vampires, Sarcasm, Seriously Addictive RomanceRebecca Kuitems
It’s hard to find a fan of either the Black Dagger Brotherhood series or Dark Hunter series that isn’t totally devoted to…
- My Recipe for: Funny, Secretive and Satisfying StoriesRebecca Kuitems
My picks for your summer reading list this week are meant to take you out of your world and into a place…
- My Recipe for: Books About Ghosts, Ghouls and Gothic MansionsRebecca Kuitems
I don’t know why, but the books that truly creep me out are always more haunting when they’re a bit ancient. Perhaps…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'