- My Recipe For: Survivor Stories (An Interview with Joshua Safran, Women's Rights Activist)Rebecca Kuitems
Joshua Safran is a man with many hats — writer, attorney, performer, public speaker, women’s rights activist, and domestic abuse survivor. October,…
- My Recipe For: Vampires, Sarcasm, Seriously Addictive RomanceRebecca Kuitems
It’s hard to find a fan of either the Black Dagger Brotherhood series or Dark Hunter series that isn’t totally devoted to…
- My Recipe for: Funny, Secretive and Satisfying StoriesRebecca Kuitems
My picks for your summer reading list this week are meant to take you out of your world and into a place…
- My Recipe for: Books About Ghosts, Ghouls and Gothic MansionsRebecca Kuitems
I don’t know why, but the books that truly creep me out are always more haunting when they’re a bit ancient. Perhaps…
get the newsletter:
- Welcome to our new site!
- Johanna Stein's ‘Momhead' Will Show You Just How Innocently Insulting Kids Can Be
- Hold Up: Is the Term ‘Bridesmaid' Kind of Sexist?
- Nicki Minaj's ‘Anaconda' Just Got A Vintage Bluegrass Makeover
- Your Ultimate Fall Playlist Has Arrived
- 10 Things to Read If You're Freaking Out About Ebola
- Tiny Silver Linings to Living Far Away From Your BFF