- My Recipe For: Survivor Stories (An Interview with Joshua Safran, Women's Rights Activist)Rebecca Kuitems
Joshua Safran is a man with many hats — writer, attorney, performer, public speaker, women’s rights activist, and domestic abuse survivor. October,…
- My Recipe For: Vampires, Sarcasm, Seriously Addictive RomanceRebecca Kuitems
It’s hard to find a fan of either the Black Dagger Brotherhood series or Dark Hunter series that isn’t totally devoted to…
- My Recipe for: Funny, Secretive and Satisfying StoriesRebecca Kuitems
My picks for your summer reading list this week are meant to take you out of your world and into a place…
- My Recipe for: Books About Ghosts, Ghouls and Gothic MansionsRebecca Kuitems
I don’t know why, but the books that truly creep me out are always more haunting when they’re a bit ancient. Perhaps…
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!