- 8 Things I Learned At An Early Morning Dance PartyMolly Horan
I first heard about Day Breakers dance parties (early morning, completely sober shin-digs that happen all over NYC), from my mother as…
- How Long Does It Take For a New Workout to Stop Being The Worst?Kit Steinkellner
One of the first pieces I wrote for Hello Giggles was about going to barre class and how long it took for…
- Tame Your Ta-Tas: In Search Of the Perfect Sports BraSusan Lacke
Boobs. Chi-chis. Hooters. Sweater stuffing. Melons. The twins. Knockers. It doesn’t matter what you call them: When it comes to working out,…
- Get Off Your Ass Already: Beating The Workout BlahsSusan Lacke
You know how it is: On New Year’s Eve, tipsy with optimism and champagne, you gaze wide-eyed at the world, declaring this will…
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?