- Things vegetarians wish they could say when people ask them about foodBecca Rose
When I turned 14, I turned vegetarian. I always had been compassionate towards animals, and I had even been known to weep when…
- Unknotting the Tongue Tied: Cutting the Cord on Circuitous ConversationsEliza Hurwitz
The other day, I was meeting a woman I didn’t know well for coffee. I found myself having one of those “off”…
Avoiding Awkward Situations
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!