- 8 Questions You Should Never Have to Answer at WorkParker Molloy
There are some work questions you just can’t avoid. (“Why are you late?” comes to mind.) But some questions that arise on…
- Undress with Success: How to Handle Dressing Room DisastersEliza Hurwitz
I’m sure this has happened to everyone; you are trying on clothes in a dressing room, the door doesn’t lock or it’s…
- Unknotting the Tongue Tied: Cutting the Cord on Circuitous ConversationsEliza Hurwitz
The other day, I was meeting a woman I didn’t know well for coffee. I found myself having one of those “off”…
Avoiding Awkward Situations
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- The least desirable candy to get on Halloween, ranked