- High School Was A Time: Bullying Is A Four-Letter WordJulia Gazdag
I’ve never been able to say the word ‘bully’ with a serious face. A bully, to me, is a scary, overgrown cub…
- High School Was A Time: The Subtle Art of Passing NotesJulia Gazdag
I know that one way or another, notes still get passed in class. There are urgent messages that absolutely must be conveyed…
- High School Was A Time: The Long-Distance BFF ThingJulia Gazdag
I don’t mean long distance as in, a few states over. I mean overseas. Overseas and then over the original colonies, several…
- High School Was A Time: I Have No Idea What's Going OnJulia Gazdag
I was pretty bad at high school. For some reason middle school, with all its teasing and socially misguided glory, didn’t leave…
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!
- Charlie vs Swayze: Watch this kid bust a move to the movie ‘Dirty Dancing'