- High School Was A Time: Bullying Is A Four-Letter WordJulia Gazdag
I’ve never been able to say the word ‘bully’ with a serious face. A bully, to me, is a scary, overgrown cub…
- High School Was A Time: The Subtle Art of Passing NotesJulia Gazdag
I know that one way or another, notes still get passed in class. There are urgent messages that absolutely must be conveyed…
- High School Was A Time: The Long-Distance BFF ThingJulia Gazdag
I don’t mean long distance as in, a few states over. I mean overseas. Overseas and then over the original colonies, several…
- High School Was A Time: I Have No Idea What's Going OnJulia Gazdag
I was pretty bad at high school. For some reason middle school, with all its teasing and socially misguided glory, didn’t leave…
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- Here's what we know about Eddie Redmayne's new role (and the controversy surrounding it)
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!