- Notes on surviving a quarter-life crisis with your spirit in tactChelsey Falco
I never thought quarter-life crises were real things. They struck me as an excuse twenty-somethings liked to use whenever they felt like…
- 8 Life Lessons I've Learned Working In Customer ServiceChelsey Falco
I’m not the kind of person you would expect to be working in customer service. I’m painfully shy, a little bit lazy,…
Anxiety Girl: Life with the World's Worst Superpower
get the newsletter:
- ‘The Little Mermaid' plot-hole that turned our universe inside out
- Meet the 25-year-old woman who made a ‘feminist Tinder'
- Let's talk about the latest high school Photoshopping controversy
- No giggles here: Why I'm furious over the ‘Pretty Little Liars' finale
- JK Rowling just schooled Twitter on Dumbledore's sexual orientation —and LBGT equality
- "I was a size 6 model and told to go ‘plus-size'"
- The Frappuccino flavor of our dreams is coming tomorrow
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!