- Notes on surviving a quarter-life crisis with your spirit in tactChelsey Falco
I never thought quarter-life crises were real things. They struck me as an excuse twenty-somethings liked to use whenever they felt like…
- 8 Life Lessons I've Learned Working In Customer ServiceChelsey Falco
I’m not the kind of person you would expect to be working in customer service. I’m painfully shy, a little bit lazy,…
Anxiety Girl: Life with the World's Worst Superpower
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- Getting to the bottom of this whole #dressgate drama (and who's behind it)
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
- Here's what we know about Eddie Redmayne's new role (and the controversy surrounding it)
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!