- Notes on surviving a quarter-life crisis with your spirit in tactChelsey Falco
I never thought quarter-life crises were real things. They struck me as an excuse twenty-somethings liked to use whenever they felt like…
- 8 Life Lessons I've Learned Working In Customer ServiceChelsey Falco
I’m not the kind of person you would expect to be working in customer service. I’m painfully shy, a little bit lazy,…
Anxiety Girl: Life with the World's Worst Superpower
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?