- Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom, But Shouldn'tKaitlin Coghill
Can I be honest for a minute? The thought that I could become a mother any day now, is kind of terrifying….
- A New Job And A New Baby: The Day I Grew Up, Part 2Kaitlin Coghill
Part 1 of this story can be found here. How does one tell the people she is closest to that there is…
- Music For Babies: A New-Life Playlist That Won't Drive Parents CrazyKaitlin Coghill
Now that I’ve thoroughly described what it was like to find out I was pregnant and tell all of the necessary people…
- The Pregnant Intern: How I Handled My Pregnancy When I Started My New JobKaitlin Coghill
Read the two precursors to this article here and here. When I was hired as an intern at the publishing company of…
And Baby Makes Eleven
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- Getting to the bottom of this whole #dressgate drama (and who's behind it)
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- Here's what we know about Eddie Redmayne's new role (and the controversy surrounding it)
- How we should (and shouldn't) be talking about bi-racial twins who don't look alike
- What losing a BFF taught me about myself
- The problem with Michelle Rodriguez's statement about minorities and superhero roles
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!