- Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom, But Shouldn'tKaitlin Coghill
Can I be honest for a minute? The thought that I could become a mother any day now, is kind of terrifying….
- A New Job And A New Baby: The Day I Grew Up, Part 2Kaitlin Coghill
Part 1 of this story can be found here. How does one tell the people she is closest to that there is…
- Music For Babies: A New-Life Playlist That Won't Drive Parents CrazyKaitlin Coghill
Now that I’ve thoroughly described what it was like to find out I was pregnant and tell all of the necessary people…
- The Pregnant Intern: How I Handled My Pregnancy When I Started My New JobKaitlin Coghill
Read the two precursors to this article here and here. When I was hired as an intern at the publishing company of…
And Baby Makes Eleven
get the newsletter:
- Dear Ryan Gosling
- This is what Disney princesses would look like with realistic waists
- 22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)
- The 40 books every woman should read
- What happened to the new ‘Cinderella’'s waist?
- These celebrities are really hard to recognize by their SNL portraits
- Should we really be all that excited for the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie?