- Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom, But Shouldn'tKaitlin Coghill
Can I be honest for a minute? The thought that I could become a mother any day now, is kind of terrifying….
- Music For Babies: A New-Life Playlist That Won't Drive Parents CrazyKaitlin Coghill
Now that I’ve thoroughly described what it was like to find out I was pregnant and tell all of the necessary people…
- The Pregnant Intern: How I Handled My Pregnancy When I Started My New JobKaitlin Coghill
Read the two precursors to this article here and here. When I was hired as an intern at the publishing company of…
- A New Job And A New Baby: The Day I Grew Up, Part 2Kaitlin Coghill
Part 1 of this story can be found here. How does one tell the people she is closest to that there is…
And Baby Makes Eleven
get the newsletter:
- Everyone should stop and read Jennifer Lawrence's powerful response to her stolen photos
- It's time to leave women's faces alone. Period.
- The harmful body image "compliment" we need to stop giving
- 13 fictional characters who would make amazing husbands
- Not OK: School Compares Girls to ‘Prostitutes' For Wearing Jeggings
- 6 insincere dating gestures that need to go
- Welcome to our new site!