- Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom, But Shouldn'tKaitlin Coghill
Can I be honest for a minute? The thought that I could become a mother any day now, is kind of terrifying….
- Music For Babies: A New-Life Playlist That Won't Drive Parents CrazyKaitlin Coghill
Now that I’ve thoroughly described what it was like to find out I was pregnant and tell all of the necessary people…
- The Pregnant Intern: How I Handled My Pregnancy When I Started My New JobKaitlin Coghill
Read the two precursors to this article here and here. When I was hired as an intern at the publishing company of…
- A New Job And A New Baby: The Day I Grew Up, Part 2Kaitlin Coghill
Part 1 of this story can be found here. How does one tell the people she is closest to that there is…
And Baby Makes Eleven
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Just watch how much the "ideal" body type has changed over 3,000 years
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!