- Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom, But Shouldn'tKaitlin Coghill
Can I be honest for a minute? The thought that I could become a mother any day now, is kind of terrifying….
- Music For Babies: A New-Life Playlist That Won't Drive Parents CrazyKaitlin Coghill
Now that I’ve thoroughly described what it was like to find out I was pregnant and tell all of the necessary people…
- The Pregnant Intern: How I Handled My Pregnancy When I Started My New JobKaitlin Coghill
Read the two precursors to this article here and here. When I was hired as an intern at the publishing company of…
- A New Job And A New Baby: The Day I Grew Up, Part 2Kaitlin Coghill
Part 1 of this story can be found here. How does one tell the people she is closest to that there is…
And Baby Makes Eleven
get the newsletter:
- What our favorite comic book superheroines would look like with realistic bodies
- We have some feelings about Patricia Arquette's response to her post-Oscar comments
- These women responded to body shaming in the best way
- We need to talk about those allegedly "unretouched" Cindy Crawford photos
- This epic dress is exactly what Cinderella would wear in 2015
- These shocking photos explore what everyday harassment really feels like for women
- 16 things to understand about people who cope with mental illness
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!