- Adventures in Thrifting: Is It Okay To Buy Secondhand Fur?Laura Owen
One of my favorite books is I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith (it was also turned into a movie). The novel…
- Adventures in Thrifting: Clothes Sizes Are Stupid. Seriously.Laura Owen
Clothes sizes are stupid. There, I said it. This will come as a shock to precisely no one. Anyone who has ever…
- Tucson Thrifting Adventures: Or, Look Ma! I'm On TV! ON THE INTERNET!Laura Owen
Seeing yourself on film is simultaneously the most horrifying experience you can have and the most gratifying experience you can have. On…
- Adventures in Thrifting: New Year's Clothes ResolutionsLaura Owen
In honor of the New Year, I thought I’d think about some of my bad shopping/clothes-related habits. Thus, it is resolved that…
Adventures in Thrifting
get the newsletter:
- What I've learned from 7 years of telling guys I'm a virgin
- Women from 37 countries were photographed to prove that diversity IS beauty
- Sports Illustrated is featuring a ‘plus-size' model for the first time, ever
- The hardest break-ups are the friendship break-ups
- Robyn Lawley is actually the first ‘plus-size' model in Sports Illustrated. (Yes, it's confusing.)
- Watch these Disney princesses get a historically accurate makeover
- What the Zendaya hair controversy says about casual racism
FROM OUR FRIENDS
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!