- Adventures in Thrifting: Is It Okay To Buy Secondhand Fur?Laura Owen
One of my favorite books is I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith (it was also turned into a movie). The novel…
- Adventures in Thrifting: Clothes Sizes Are Stupid. Seriously.Laura Owen
Clothes sizes are stupid. There, I said it. This will come as a shock to precisely no one. Anyone who has ever…
- Tucson Thrifting Adventures: Or, Look Ma! I'm On TV! ON THE INTERNET!Laura Owen
Seeing yourself on film is simultaneously the most horrifying experience you can have and the most gratifying experience you can have. On…
- Literature Appreciation Fiction: Contemporary Nineteenth-Century NovelsLaura Owen
I was thrilled to see so many people call for more book reviews when asked about what content they wanted to see…
Adventures in Thrifting
get the newsletter:
- ‘Thigh gap' made one last public appearance in 2014 and it was a doozy
- Congratulations, Zooey!
- Not OK: High school students' yearbook photos were photoshopped to make faces appear thinner
- Why a teenager's battle with cancer has sparked a national debate
- Sia's response to the ‘Elastic Heart' controversy is filled with heart (and explainers about the gorg video)
- “Slap her!” Here is how these young boys reacted to being asked to hit a girl
- Update! After censorship double-standard debacle, Instagram does the right thing
Need more Giggles?
Like us on Facebook!
Want more Giggles?
Sign up for our newsletter!