BROXBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – FEBRUARY 25: First editions of ‘The Sun On Sunday’ newspapers are displayed after coming off the presses on February 25, 2012 in Broxbourne, England. Around 3 million copies of ‘The Sun On Sunday’, the first ever Sunday edition of News Corporation’s daily tabloid newspaper ‘The Sun’, are due to go on sale on Sunday February 26, 2012. Rupert Murdoch, who has flown into the UK to oversee the launch, said he would be “very happy” if sales of his new paper exceed two million copies and enjoyed similar success to the ‘News Of The World’, its defunct predecessor. (Photo by John Stillwell – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Sammy NickallsThe inspiring reason why Demi Lovato's new photoshoot is makeup-free, Photoshop-free, and clothing-free
- Lilian MinThe meals that every 20-something should know how to make
- Rachel PaigeYou probably won't be able to sleep after watching this new trailer for ‘The Forest'
- Christina WolfgramTarget is changing one major thing about their stores, and it's making us sad
- Gina MeiFamous authors and the (totally surprising) first books they wrote