BROXBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – FEBRUARY 25: First editions of ‘The Sun On Sunday’ newspapers are displayed after coming off the presses on February 25, 2012 in Broxbourne, England. Around 3 million copies of ‘The Sun On Sunday’, the first ever Sunday edition of News Corporation’s daily tabloid newspaper ‘The Sun’, are due to go on sale on Sunday February 26, 2012. Rupert Murdoch, who has flown into the UK to oversee the launch, said he would be “very happy” if sales of his new paper exceed two million copies and enjoyed similar success to the ‘News Of The World’, its defunct predecessor. (Photo by John Stillwell – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Gina VaynshteynI can't stop thinking about this juice company CEO's overwhelmingly healthy diet
- Sarah Weir"Help: How do I get someone to stop focussing on my weight?"
- Rachel PaigeStop everything: Jess is coming back to "Gilmore Girls"
- Jill LaytonWatch the real footage from one of the most chilling moments of last night's "American Crime Story"
- Kathryn LindsayAmazon's terms and conditions have a zombie apocalypse clause, just in case