BROXBOURNE, UNITED KINGDOM – FEBRUARY 25: First editions of ‘The Sun On Sunday’ newspapers are displayed after coming off the presses on February 25, 2012 in Broxbourne, England. Around 3 million copies of ‘The Sun On Sunday’, the first ever Sunday edition of News Corporation’s daily tabloid newspaper ‘The Sun’, are due to go on sale on Sunday February 26, 2012. Rupert Murdoch, who has flown into the UK to oversee the launch, said he would be “very happy” if sales of his new paper exceed two million copies and enjoyed similar success to the ‘News Of The World’, its defunct predecessor. (Photo by John Stillwell – WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Emily GagneWe saw ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp,' and it's going to blow your mind
- Kathryn LindsayZayn Malik officially has a new record deal
- From Our Readers How to make moving to a new place less scary
- The Dodo Just some newly adopted kittens on their first ride home
- Gina MeiJon Stewart answers all of our burning questions about ‘The Daily Show'