For over 20 years, Gloria Campos has been helping children in the Texas foster care system find loving and stable homes. She featured Ke’onte as a “Wednesday’s Child” TWICE after he was returned to the foster care system when a placement didn’t work out. That was actually a blessing in disguise, since Ke’onte now has an amazing family filled with love and is working to help other kids:
- Sarah Weir"Help: My family stresses me out big time during the holidays"
- Rachel PaigeThe ‘Hunger Games' cast supports this theory that explains a LOT about Panem
- Jen JuneauWhy we’re crushing hard on author Rainbow Rowell
- Kathryn LindsayFive things we learned from last night's Pretty Little Liars #5YearsForward special
- Julia PrescottChris Hemsworth did the nicest thing for his parents, proves our love for him is real