For over 20 years, Gloria Campos has been helping children in the Texas foster care system find loving and stable homes. She featured Ke’onte as a “Wednesday’s Child” TWICE after he was returned to the foster care system when a placement didn’t work out. That was actually a blessing in disguise, since Ke’onte now has an amazing family filled with love and is working to help other kids:
- Eliza GoldTwitter just quietly killed this longtime feature
- Scarlet MeyerI was ghosted by someone I actually liked — here's how I got over it
- Kayleigh RobertsSpring Dapper Day at Disneyland was oh-so-sophisticated
- Caralynn LippoIn celebration of the unsung heroes of "Mean Girls'"
- Gina FlorioThis shampoo at Urban Outfitters just got pulled from shelves for a good reason