The All Blacks celebrated in the rain after their win last week with a traditional Haka dance. Oh, you know, the dance Beyoncé did before her Mrs. Carter show in New Zealand? They normally do it before a match to put a little fear into the hearts of an opponent, but the All Blacks were so happy about the win they let it out with a celebratory HAKA:
- Renee Fabian9 quirky books every cat lover needs
- Gina FlorioThis beauty blogger suggests using mouthwash to solve a common hair problem
- Michele BirdAfter getting cheated on, I dealt with my trust issues and found love again
- Anna GragertVogue's first 100-year-old model doesn't "dress up for boys"
- Rosemary DonahueI'm a chronic migraine sufferer — here are all the things that I've found work for me