The All Blacks celebrated in the rain after their win last week with a traditional Haka dance. Oh, you know, the dance Beyoncé did before her Mrs. Carter show in New Zealand? They normally do it before a match to put a little fear into the hearts of an opponent, but the All Blacks were so happy about the win they let it out with a celebratory HAKA:
- From Our Teen Readers How to survive a long distance move
- Jill LaytonWe watched ‘The World's Most Relaxing Film'—and yes, it's for real
- Alexandra VillarrealHow I became best friends with my opposite
- Pamela ChanWe're celebrating J.K. Rowling's courtroom win!
- Gina VaynshteynMom is not psyched about dress code for son's pool party. You can see why.