The All Blacks celebrated in the rain after their win last week with a traditional Haka dance. Oh, you know, the dance Beyoncé did before her Mrs. Carter show in New Zealand? They normally do it before a match to put a little fear into the hearts of an opponent, but the All Blacks were so happy about the win they let it out with a celebratory HAKA:
- Gina VaynshteynA wedding photographer had the best response to a homophobic client
- Sarah HathewayHit the beach in summery style with this DIY drawstring bag
- From Our Readers What I wish someone told me about being 20-something
- Jennifer RomoliniThe wallpaper that changed my life
- Bridey HeingShould we put 9-year-olds in adult fashion campaigns?