The All Blacks celebrated in the rain after their win last week with a traditional Haka dance. Oh, you know, the dance Beyoncé did before her Mrs. Carter show in New Zealand? They normally do it before a match to put a little fear into the hearts of an opponent, but the All Blacks were so happy about the win they let it out with a celebratory HAKA:
- Rachel PaigeOMG, Joss Whedon would be down to direct the potential "Black Widow" film
- Beth StebnerThis is the totally awesome—and inspiring—way Blake Lively picks her movie roles
- Sarah TerryMaisie Williams and Sophie Turner's funny tweets remind us how close these BFFs are IRL
- Vrinda JagotaCarpool karaoke is getting its own show, but there's one major change
- Stephanie HallettHillary Clinton just made history!