Ever wondered how to do your own tuxedo nails? Sasha B. was kind enough to send in this tutorial for everyone who wants to give it a try!
- Apply a clear base coat and let it dry.
- Paint your nails entirely black and let them dry.
- Take cardboard (for use as a palette) and dab a glob of white nail polish on a random spot.
- Take a tooth pick and dip it into the white nail polish. Draw upside down triangles at the top center of your nails.
- Draw the lapels and pocket handkerchiefs.
- Put some black nail polish on the cardboard palette.
- Take another tooth pick and dip it into the black nail polish. Draw a bow tie and buttons on the upside down triangle.
- Let everything dry completely and then apply clear top coat.
HelloGiggles loves seeing your creative nail designs. From glitter and lace to cartoon and holiday homages, we appreciate a bomb manicure when we see it. Please send a high-quality photo of your fancy fingertips to email@example.com with the subject line “Nails of the Day,” and we may feature you here!