The Giver was YA before it became really popular. Published in the ’90s, The Giver has a similar storyline to all the great young adult fiction we have become obsessed with. Tearing down the veil, fighting to be happy, and finding truth. The movie is slated to be released August 15, 2014 so if you have not read the book, you have time!
- Kathryn LindsayPiglet therapy is our new favorite form of stress relief
- HelloGiggles TeamHelloGiggles' editor in chief on having a great career and why women need to stick together
- Gina MeiWomen reveal all the sexist questions they've been asked at job interviews
- Christina WolfgramIan Somerhalder is literally begging for some privacy (and that's totally reasonable)
- Carly LaneThis is what it's like to travel the world with Chris Pratt