The Giver was YA before it became really popular. 🙂 Published in the ’90s, The Giver has a similar storyline to all the great young adult fiction we have become obsessed with. Tearing down the veil, fighting to be happy, and finding truth. The movie is slated to be released August 15, 2014 so if you have not read the book, you have time!
- Gina VaynshteynThis is THE lipstick for people who hate lipstick
- Crystal RoNever forget that the actor who plays Khal Drogo wasn't always a giant, buff Dothraki warlord
- Sammy Nickalls9 perfect "Harry Potter" quotes for stressful times
- Bethany BironThis manners expert schooled a teen for skipping her own graduation party
- Rachel PaigeHow come we never noticed that “New Girl’s" Jake Johnson looks a lot like Oscar Isaac?