Under eyes: Make Up For Ever HD Concealer in 325
Eyeliner: NARS liquid liner pencil
Eye shadow: MAC in Copperplate, NARS pencil in HollywoodLand
Eyebrows: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in shade 21 (teal)
Eyelashes: Lancome Hypnose Drama
Cheeks: NARS in Penny Lane
I love colored in brows, but obviously it’s not the type of look you want to wear to work or walking around town. This is definitely a look for a dark, nighttime party or some other event where weird is acceptable, like maybe a music festival. I wanted to accentuate the color of the brows, so I left the rest of the makeup fairly minimal.
1. I started by lining the outer corners of my upper and lower lid with NARS liquid liner. The top lid liner is winged slightly and the bottom lid liner is very soft, almost a shadow.
2. Next I applied Copperplate (a matte grey shadow) to the entire lid, concentrating the pigment slightly more in the inner corners of the eyes and diffusing lightly up to the inner corners of the brow. I also add a touch of the shadow under my lower lash line, but only on the outer corners.
3. Then I applied the HollywoodLand pencil to the inner corners of my eyes.
4. Next, using a small angled brush, I applied the teal Aqua Cream to my brows in small short strokes. I have pretty full eyebrows naturally, but if you are thinner brows you might want to make them a little fuller with the teal shadow. This is supposed to be a statement, so if your brows are thin and teal it could look a little strange. (Not that it looks totally normal with fuller brows either, but that’s the point!)
5. Last, I applied mascara and light pink blush to the apples of my cheeks.