To celebrate the cyclical nature of comings and goings (of great bands and the hilarious series), here is Jenny Lewis, the Hannah Nefler of all our hearts, singing her beautiful, borderline angelic, quite literal rendition of the Weeds intro song, “Little Boxes” featuring actual little boxes! Symbolizing the occasionally suffocating, definitely restrictive nature of traditional gender notions, marriage, and the sometimes monotonously homogeneous nature of life in suburbia, this video is my favorite version of the widely-interpreted “Little Boxes” theme to date! Enjoy!
- Bianca deBardelabenLearning to budget the hard way
- Samantha KirschbergThe year of Jess Glynne is about to begin
- Rachel PaigeThis dog just made history for one bonkers reason
- From Our Readers What I learned when I lost my job
- Elizabeth EntenmanDavid Beckham’s daughter got to pick out his new tattoo, and it’s glorious