To celebrate the cyclical nature of comings and goings (of great bands and the hilarious series), here is Jenny Lewis, the Hannah Nefler of all our hearts, singing her beautiful, borderline angelic, quite literal rendition of the Weeds intro song, “Little Boxes” featuring actual little boxes! Symbolizing the occasionally suffocating, definitely restrictive nature of traditional gender notions, marriage, and the sometimes monotonously homogeneous nature of life in suburbia, this video is my favorite version of the widely-interpreted “Little Boxes” theme to date! Enjoy!
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra
- Gina MeiKendall Lock is our Illustrator of the Week!
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Jacquelyn GrayWhy was a Wonder Woman lunchbox banned from this elementary school?