To celebrate the cyclical nature of comings and goings (of great bands and the hilarious series), here is Jenny Lewis, the Hannah Nefler of all our hearts, singing her beautiful, borderline angelic, quite literal rendition of the Weeds intro song, “Little Boxes” featuring actual little boxes! Symbolizing the occasionally suffocating, definitely restrictive nature of traditional gender notions, marriage, and the sometimes monotonously homogeneous nature of life in suburbia, this video is my favorite version of the widely-interpreted “Little Boxes” theme to date! Enjoy!
- Elaina HundleyThe pros and cons of Gmail’s newest app "Dmail"
- Sammy NickallsFeels: Why a little boy's plea for junk mail led to an outpouring of kindness
- Jill LaytonWe have two new idols, and they're showing us just how our generation can change the world
- The Dodo Almost 20 years later, humans recreate vintage pics with their cat besties
- Gina MeiA bunch of our favorite humans star in this NSFW ‘The Night Before' trailer