Here is a very straightforward, easy take on Lemon Pepper Seasoning. All you need is 3 ingredients and a bit of time.
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
by Laura Friendly
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Drying Time: a few hours
Makes: about 1 cup
- zest of 5 to 7 lemons(or to taste)
- 1/2 cup peppercorns
- 1/3 cup coarse sea salt (or to taste)
- In a food processor, lightly grind the peppercorns into a coarse consistency.
- Add in the lemon zest and salt. Pulse until the zest is combined and mixture still has a coarse texture.
- Spread the mixture onto a sheet pan and allow to dry for a few hours (or overnight).
- Once completely dry, transfer mixture into a spice grinder (or food processor) and pulse until the mixture is as coarse, or fine, as you like.
- Transfer Seasoning into an airtight container and enjoy!
note: store in an airtight container for around 3 months
All Images & Content are by Laura Friendly. This post is written and based on my personal experience and opinion on food. The information is not intended to replace professional medical counsel. Always seek the advice of your physician if you have a food allergy. And don’t forget to smile!