- clip-on ponytail extension that matches your hair color – check your local beauty supply, wig shop or drug store!
- hair brush/teasing comb
- hair elastics
- bobby pins
- hair spray
- Optional: Part a chunk of hair across your hairline (from ear to ear) and separate it from the bulk of your hair – you’ll use it later for the front braid.
- Put the bulk of your hair in a top ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Clip the clip-on ponytail horizontally across the front of your ponytail and wrap it around your ponytail creating a bun but leaving your real hair sticking out the center of the bun. Pin in place with bobby pins.
- Braid the length of your own hair sticking out from the middle of the bun and pull it down and across the front of your faux bun and pin in place.
- Optional: Pull all your hair from that separate chunk towards you hairline over to one side of your face and start a french braid at one ear, braiding across your hairline and picking up hair as you go until you reach your other ear ( or even go behind it if your hair is long enough) pin in place.
- Spray a finishing coat of hairspray to hold your do in place and get to that party!