A Twister Game
- Wear all white
- Cut out felt circles in red, green, blue and yellow
- Pin the circles onto your white outfit, wherever you want (watch that red one!) and carry around the Twister wheel!
- Cut our a round circle from a piece of cardboard and create a space in it to rest on your shoulder.
- Draw the words, numbers, etc. that are on a penny coin in copper but leave the space for the Lincoln profile.
- Glue or draw on a fake Lincoln beard and be the head on the penny!
- Wear a maid’s outfit and smudge your face and apron with black eyeshadow aka coal soot.
- Carry around a feather duster and a bucket that says “Coal” and you’re clean coal!
A YouTube Video:
- Cut out a rectangle piece of cardboard with a space where the video player would be.
- Draw the YouTube logo and video info – maybe title it “Last Minute Halloween Costume” or whatever you want.
- Wear the piece of cardboard with your head poking through the space for the video player and you’re staring in your own live-action YouTube video!
Easy Movie Characters from Your Closet:
- Sandy from Grease: black skinny jeans, a tight black shirt, teased hair and red lipstick.
- Tom Cruise from Risky Business: men’s collared shirt, men’s underwear, white socks, black Ray Ban sunglasses.
- Red and white striped sweater and beanie – make your own with a white turtle neck and red fabric paint.
- Blue pants.
- Black framed glasses.
For more Halloween decor and costume, make-up inspiration, go here!