Using the ominous audio from one of the strangest detective shows since Twin Peaks under scenes from King of the Hill works well. Good PG fun viewing. Because you might never be able to forget what was going on in that house during the last episode of True Detective, right? *shudders*
- Lindsay GrossmanHere's why you should watch ‘1776' today
- Kathryn LindsayThis hot summer hair trend doesn't require dyeing or cutting your locks
- Ellen CliffordFor a Fourth of July cocktail, try Tiki!
- Christina WolfgramThis little girl just won the tooth-pulling game forever
- Teri WilsonTiny Hamster hosts tiny Fourth of July BBQ. Our hearts explode into fireworks!