In my ongoing quest to get my life together, I once again turned to my favorite gals pals about weddings – or rather, my wedding. Although I’m not engaged or dating anyone and haven’t been on a date in 2012, I realize a woman can never be too prepared. This time, my former dating experts, Mia and Ryan, give me some creative ideas for the Big Day. For those that don’t live in sunny LA, The Grove is an outdoor mall. And it’s great, trust me.
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)
- Lilian MinCurrent obsession: Alessia Cara's freshly dropped album (and her DIY music videos)
- Elizabeth EntenmanThis creative grad is auctioning off her own diploma for a very serious reason
- Anna GragertThis ‘Harry Potter' line of lipsticks is better than magic!
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun