I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Sarah TerryMaisie Williams and Sophie Turner's funny tweets remind us how close these BFFs are IRL
- Beth StebnerThis is the totally awesome—and inspiring—way Blake Lively picks her movie roles
- Stephanie HallettHillary Clinton just made history!
- Jill LaytonThese actors want to bring back "Gossip Girl," and we are SO DOWN
- Briana Hansen"Star Wars" is in serious trouble after the accident that almost killed Han Solo IRL