I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Sammy NickallsThe Internet is going insane trying to figure out who's the mom in this picture
- Christina PellegriniWe need to talk about Facebook's very problematic "Teen Dating and Flirting" group
- Rebecca VineyardThis suspected criminal was just caught, thanks to a box of Girl Scout cookies
- From Our Readers I loved it when my fiancé finally called me "fat"—here's why
- Lindi SmithThis chef pranked ALL the food critics by cooking a fancy meal using only McDonald's ingredients