I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Emily BainesWe have finally learned what Thor was up to during "Captain America: Civil War" and we CANNOT stop laughing
- Erika W. SmithThese Spice Girls reunion instagrams are cracking us up today
- Rachel Charlene LewisBella Thorne is producing a VAMPIRE MOVIE starring Cierra Ramirez and we're 100% on board
- Eliza GoldMindy Kaling just shared her new favorite fall nail color, and we have to try it!
- Elizabeth EntenmanReese Witherspoon is totally up to make “Sweet Home Alabama 2”