I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Elizabeth EntenmanSelena Gomez and Taylor Swift are each other’s dates to the Met Gala because BFFs rule
- Sarah May BatesWhy people ruin happy relationships
- Bethany BironHelen Mirren turned Correspondent's Dinner into Prince tribute because she's the coolest
- Gina FlorioNetflix is blessing us with so many more new movies to watch in May
- Kayleigh RobertsKate Middleton personally took these gorgeous photos of Princess Charlotte to celebrate her birthday