I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Heather TaylorWhy I’m happy Marvel’s Jessica Jones doesn’t wear spandex
- Kathryn LindsayJohn Oliver has some serious thoughts about the penny
- Rachel Paige‘Hey Arnold!' is coming back to us! YASSS
- Danielle SepulveresSo you're dating a friend of your ex
- Sundi Rose-Holt‘Golden Girls' granny panties, we never knew how much we needed you