I’m having a quarter-life crisis. Technically, I’m too old to be considered ‘quarter-life’, so let’s just say I’ve been having a quarter-life crisis for seven years. My mom had three kids and was starting her own business by the time she was my age. Meanwhile, I paid for a pack of gum and some turkey jerky on a credit card yesterday. Awhile ago, I talked with some kids about my future and it’s a topic I guess I just can’t stay away from – there’s no one like a child to help you get your stuff together.
- Briana HansenHow did we miss that Victoria Beckham released a hip hop album?
- Kayleigh RobertsThis "Nashville" heartthrob was also the most adorably dorky guy on "Whose Line Is It Anyway"
- Jessica TholmerHelloGiggles gave me a place I belonged and helped me launch a career as a writer
- Elizabeth EntenmanYou’ll never guess who Reese Witherspoon’s #WCW is this week
- Sammy NickallsOMG, did Hilary Duff share a new clip from her recording session?!