My coffee addiction will soon be reaching a new and rather aristocratic level. LaMill Coffee has no chance of winning me back, because Venezuelan designer Enrique Luis Sardi has transformed the experience of drinking coffee by creating an edible espresso cup known as The Cookie Cup for Lavazza, “Italy’s favorite coffee”. Inside the coffee cup is a lining of icing sugar, which serves to insulate the cup and make it waterproof. Enjoy eating a biscuit while drinking coffee with sugar at the same time, and then revel in the fact that you’re not making a carbon footprint because no paper or plastic is involved. Oh, I just can’t stand it! Take me to Venice so I can drink a Sardi cup every single day! According to TheWateringMouth.com, these will be available in the US soon, so keep a look out…or just call Lavazza a whole bunch so they can speed up the exporting process. Don’t really do that…but let’s hope a crazy coffee addict like me does. Happy drinking! I mean, coffee drinking!
- Beth StebnerGender discrimination in Hollywood is now being federally investigated
- Anna GragertSo THIS is what happened to Ethan Craft in ‘Lizzie McGuire'
- Gina VaynshteynThe original ‘Aladdin' cast just sang "A Whole New World" for us
- Courtney E. SmithRing the alarm: There was a ‘Bring it On' reunion
- Marie LodiThis Clarissa Explains It All pin is all you need to complete your outfit