This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Stephanie HallettHillary Clinton just made history!
- From Our Readers Body positivity is a journey for me, but I'm okay with that
- Sarah TerryJanae and that super cute contractor from "Orange is the New Black" work out together and it's adorable
- Beth StebnerKristen Bell looks like a futuristic Disney princess in this dress and yes, Kristen, yes!
- Chrissa HardyHow Sophie Turner feels about a Sansa and Jon romance on "Game of Thrones" may shock you