This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Tyler Vendetti10 little-known words we could actually use this summer
- Gina MeiTracee Ellis Ross was just awarded an honorary doctorate from her alma mater
- Jessica TholmerEverything I need to know, I learned from ‘The Notebook'
- Julia HaytonThese weird shapes are everywhere (and they make our minds feel good)
- Kit SteinkellnerTime to freak out: Schmidt from "New Girl" just joined the cast of "American Horror Story: Hotel"