This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Jill LaytonAll the thoughts we had watching the new "Jungle Book" trailer
- Sammy NickallsThe important reason why no one can stop talking about these Syrian wedding photos
- Kayleigh RobertsLet's talk about the amazing "Jason Bourne" trailer from the Super Bowl
- Teri WilsonYou will fall in love with Starbucks' Valentine's Day drinks (they're gone after this week, though)
- From Our Readers How the women's cycling scene changed the way I see the city