This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Marie LodiIs this the clothing trend of the season?
- Crystal RoThis is what *non-Disney princess* cartoons would look like with realistic waists
- Rachel PaigeThe only couple I will ever ship is Captain America and Peggy Carter
- Selma Gonzalez3 things dance taught me about how to live my best life
- Rachel Charlene LewisI only recently realized I was gay, and it's been a transformative and empowering experience