This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Rebecca VineyardOnce you know what a “millennial whoop” is, you'll hear it EVERYWHERE
- Lilian MinJaws, dropped: This makeup artist's 3-D looks are out of this world
- Alyssa MooreSo, here's why your Facebook suddenly looks different and it's a little concerning
- Christina PellegriniHow you react to coffee might hold major clues to your metabolism
- Elizabeth EntenmanReese Witherspoon is totally up to make “Sweet Home Alabama 2”