This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Sammy NickallsGwen Stefani FaceTimed Blake Shelton from Disneyland, because they're apparently campaigning for Cutest Couple
- Julia UgarteWhy I have so many copies of the same book
- Rachel PaigeHere's what probably happened to Dean's wife on ‘Gilmore Girls'
- Bren LeeCult beauty products I'm thankful for
- Natalia LusinskiYou can now open a can without a can opener, the mysteries of the universe have been solved