This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Sammy NickallsA toddler damages a neighbor's car. Parents get sweetest bill ever.
- Sarah HathewayHit the beach in summery style with this DIY drawstring bag
- HelloGiggles TeamTommy Wallach talks music, writing, and the (hypothetical) apocalypse
- Rachel Grate9 hashtags that make us proud to be women
- From Our Readers What I wish someone told me about being 20-something