This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Elizabeth Entenman6 “Mad Men” props going up for auction that we need the most
- Bren LeeKim Kardashian had to make an emergency alteration to her Cannes dress with tea bags
- Maddy Foley"Girl Meets World's" new opening sequence will seriously make you miss "Boy Meets World"
- Jill LaytonHow happy you are in your relationship depends a lot on the people you choose NOT to date
- Sundi RoseLauren Graham is releasing a book of "Gilmore Girls" essays and we couldn't be more excited