This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Sophie Carter-KahnMovie adaptations that were better than the book (yes, really)
- Lianne Stokes‘Paper Towns' gives us a radically refreshing female character
- Rachel PaigeToday in celebrity fantasies: Our dream ‘Avengers' couple might be together IRL
- Jill LaytonA vegetarian fast food restaurant? Yes, please!
- Lilian MinThe ultimate pool party playlist