This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Modern henna
- Sarah HathewayYou need this DIY hedgehog pincushion in your life. Trust us.
- Lilian MinLOVE this: Sia, Charli XCX, Tinashe lend their voices to an all-female covers album
- Rachel PaigeEverything I learned when I visited Dunkin' Donuts' headquarters
- Nikita RichardsonMichelle Obama tells Stephen Colbert her post-White House plans. One word: Target