This year will mark ten years since the release of one of the greatest movies of our time, Mean Girls. It was Tina Fey’s big screen debut, it was the beginning of Lindsay Lohan’s decline, it led all of us to try and make ‘fetch’ happen. (I still think it could happen.) Fortunately, I’m not alone in this belief. The ladies at Stella and Bow are releasing a Mean Girls jewelry line, and it’s amazing. There is a hair clip that says “full of secrets.” Genius. There’s a rose gold bracelet that says Wednesday, because on Wednesdays, we wear pink. It’s all just brilliant. Check out the collection here!
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra
- Christina WolfgramDemi Lovato just revealed the tracklist for her new album so let the fangirling commence
- Anna GragertThis ‘Harry Potter' line of lipsticks is better than magic!
- Sammy NickallsThis fraternity is supporting women and fighting sexism, one sign at a time
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun