I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Lilian MinJaws, dropped: This makeup artist's 3-D looks are out of this world
- Alyssa MooreSo, here's why your Facebook suddenly looks different and it's a little concerning
- Eliza GoldMindy Kaling just shared her new favorite fall nail color, and we have to try it!
- Kit SteinkellnerThese Miyazaki-inspired tattoos are pure art and we're in love
- Dasha FayvinovaThis hilarious “Captain America: Civil War” gag reel is exactly what we needed today