I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Candace GangerAnimals who do really good impressions of other things
- Ellen CliffordHere's how to make Hollandaise sauce like a boss
- Lindsay King-MillerWhat nobody tells you (but should) about joining a book club
- From Our Readers On grieving and coping when an ex dies
- Nikita RichardsonThis is what it was like to be a girl 3,400 years ago