I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Eliza GoldEagle-eyed fans noticed something familiar about Ariel Winter's prom dress
- Chelsea EnnenWhat my father and I learned about each other by reading the same books
- Christina PellegriniChloë Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham just upped their cutest couple game yet again
- Trilby BeresfordThis is why it feels like everyone else has more Twitter followers than you
- Nikita RichardsonZendaya's latest magazine cover is gorgeous — and the debate surrounding it is just silly