I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Leonora EpsteinYour next manicure obsession is an ombre dream
- Marie Lodi15 fashion looks we loved from the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Madison VanderbergThis site will send prescription grade beauty products to your door for $20
- Anna GragertThere's actually a scientific reason why you hate the word "moist"
- Rachel Charlene LewisAll the things I want my parents to know about my sexuality