I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Anna GragertEmma Roberts' animal print suit makes her look like a modern Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Rosemarie AlejandrinoHow social media has changed our relationship with Broadway
- Crystal RoPrincess Merida IRL (Kelly MacDonald) is the true queen of vintage red carpet looks
- Gina FlorioHere's how your hair color can put you at a greater risk for skin cancer
- Candice DardenSophie Turner posted a cryptic tattoo photo and we have so many questions