I’ll admit it: I’m a lip balm junkie. At this very moment, I have at least five different lip balms in my purse (let’s not even talk about what I have in my drawers at work, in my car, at home…). But Love+Toast Lip Butter, specifically Strawberry Fields, is one of my favorites. I’ve actually used up tubes and had to buy more (it’s a rare thing for me to repeat a lip balm purchase; there are so many to try!). But it’s the perfect moisturizer: not too heavy, just light and smooth. I also love all the natural ingredients and the fact that it’s not tested on animals.
- Meredith BlandI got a bad tattoo—here's why it's OK
- Jessica TholmerStarbucks' ode to the end of summer: Two new Frappuccino flavors
- Rachel PaigeAnother crazy ‘GoT' PSA: Show's least favorite dad might not be dead
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)
- Kathryn LindsayThese college majors will actually cost you extra