Even though we’re surrounded by technology, and “taking notes” can be done just by speaking into a phone, I still enjoy some old-school, paper-and-pen writing time. I always have a notepad or two in my purse, and I figure if I’m going to be practicing my penmanship, I should have fun doing it. That’s why I love Le Pens. They come in a billion different colors and have the perfect thickness (thicker than a ballpoint pen, but not too marker-heavy). I’m currently loving the Orchid color. Because purple ink makes me feel inspired.
- Sarah May BatesHow to tell if someone's lying to manipulate you
- Rachel PaigeDisneyland color-blind cast their new “Frozen" musical!
- Rebecca VineyardScience proves that this "Star Wars" planet would have the prettiest rainbows ever
- Gina Vaynshteyn21 insanely affordable beauty products from Target you must absolutely own
- Leonora EpsteinWhat life was really like when you were 13 vs. 30