Even though we’re surrounded by technology, and “taking notes” can be done just by speaking into a phone, I still enjoy some old-school, paper-and-pen writing time. I always have a notepad or two in my purse, and I figure if I’m going to be practicing my penmanship, I should have fun doing it. That’s why I love Le Pens. They come in a billion different colors and have the perfect thickness (thicker than a ballpoint pen, but not too marker-heavy). I’m currently loving the Orchid color. Because purple ink makes me feel inspired.
- Trilby BeresfordThis #ladyboss is making plus-sized, customizable clothing a reality
- Beth StebnerThese are our favorite Hillary Clinton quotes from her mic-dropping DNC speech
- Candice DardenDaisy Ridley shares the same "disappointment" we all have with those ~beautifying~ Snapchat filters
- Crystal RoBeyoncé and Jay Z just recreated the famous "Titanic" flying pose and destroyed us all
- Chantel BonneauHow to finance the perfect vacation without going broke