Even though we’re surrounded by technology, and “taking notes” can be done just by speaking into a phone, I still enjoy some old-school, paper-and-pen writing time. I always have a notepad or two in my purse, and I figure if I’m going to be practicing my penmanship, I should have fun doing it. That’s why I love Le Pens. They come in a billion different colors and have the perfect thickness (thicker than a ballpoint pen, but not too marker-heavy). I’m currently loving the Orchid color. Because purple ink makes me feel inspired.
- Gina FlorioHere's how to get your paws on the Churro Frappuccino at Starbucks
- Alyssa ThorneSTOP EVERYTHING, Britney Spears is getting a Lifetime Movie — and here's who is playing her
- Nadya Sarah DomingoWhy "Stranger Things" is important to me as a sexual assault survivor
- Taryn BrookeWoman turns 105 years old, lives her truth by requesting sexy firefighters
- Rachel Charlene LewisAmandla Stenberg's latest portrait proves that colorful crop tops are IT for fall