Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Kathryn LindsayNetflix is making a female wrestling comedy from the "OITNB" creator?! Yes, please.
- Elena Sheppard18 hilarious Chrissy Teigen tweets that will never stop making us LOL
- Maddy FoleyWe don't want this "Game of Thrones" theory about the finale to be true!
- Teri WilsonCorgi lovers, get ready to swoon over the new "Vanity Fair" cover
- Elizabeth Entenman72 awesome new emoji are on their way, just FYI