Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Dasha FayvinovaYou haven’t lived until you’ve heard this two-year-old belt out the alphabet
- Alyssa MorinThese celebs sharing pics on #NationalDogDay is the stuff of our furry dreams
- Alyssa ThorneHere's how John Krasinski and Emily Blunt maintain their marriage
- Marissa HigginsScience says this is why you hate coffee
- Jill LaytonSo, there’s an R-rated Muppet movie in development and MAKE THIS HAPPEN, PEOPLE