Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Sarah WaiteNails of the Day: Bowie bolts
- Gina VaynshteynJenny Lewis' new video for "She's Not Me" is here and it's making our week
- Wendi HansenIt's national hamburger day! Celebrate with these rad burger finds
- Danielle SepulveresAll the things that only make sense when you're a night owl
- Kayleigh RobertsThis LEGO portrait of Taylor Swift will blow your mind