Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Anna GragertAn "Alice in Wonderland" quote helped Helena Bonham Carter during her split from Tim Burton
- Teri WilsonThis model's Instagram post makes a perfect point about thigh gap pics
- Jill LaytonIf you shop at Trader Joe's, Costco, or Walmart, you might want to read this
- Amanda Crum10 movies to watch on Mother's Day, that totally pass the Bechdel test
- Eva RecinosAll the ways social media gets Cinco de Mayo wrong