Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Marie LodiYour search for the perfect red lipstick is over
- Kayleigh Roberts10 times Ron and Hermione gave us all the #relationshipgoals
- HelloGiggles TeamAn All New Episode Of Our Podcast ‘The Tweet Life' Is Here!
- Sammy NickallsThe confusing reason why this painting was banned from Facebook
- Nikki GreyAll the thoughts I have trying to reach 10,000 steps without leaving my apartment