Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Sophia EliasThe Eminem/Gwen Stefani duet we didn't know how much we needed
- Mary Grace GarisLisa Henson on ‘Lily the Unicorn,' girl power and carrying on the Muppets legacy
- Carly LanePictures of Jennifer Aniston affect our brains, because science
- Sammy NickallsA homeless man found $2400. What he did with it shattered our hearts
- Gina VaynshteynWhy 270,000 people (and Hillary Clinton) are reacting to this ‘Humans of New York' post