Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Sammy Nickalls100 years of Indian beauty in less than two minutes
- Ada AmellerAn ode to the TV heroines who shaped who I am today
- Dena OgdenEvery time '90s boy bands stopped a song to tell us how they really feel
- Bianca deBardelabenWhat nobody told me about the new emojis
- Christina WolfgramJustin Bieber and Selena Gomez were in the same place last night and the Internet is freaking out