Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Bridey HeingThis is what it's like to have breakfast with NPH's family. Spoiler: It's awesome
- Beth StebnerGender discrimination in Hollywood is now being federally investigated
- Gina VaynshteynThe original ‘Aladdin' cast just sang "A Whole New World" for us
- Jill LaytonSigns your partner is also your BFF
- Lilian MinDemi Lovato and Michelle Rodriguez get their action game on for ‘Confident'