Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Briana HansenThe "Ghostbusters" ladies got a sick new set of wheels
- Rebecca VineyardDeadpool has a twin. Um, also, it's a cat.
- Elizabeth EntenmanRihanna and Gigi Hadid’s “white paint hair” might spark the most extreme hair color trend yet
- Emily BainesFace mask addicts, meet your new obsession: lip masks!
- Gina FlorioWhat happened when I started using baking soda as my shampoo