Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Lilian MinCharli XCX's rad documentary on feminism in music is a must-watch
- Danielle SepulveresThe things you don't want to hear when you're in love
- Kayleigh Roberts‘The Secret Life of Pets' trailer makes us want to hug every pet everywhere
- Christina WolfgramDoes Taylor Swift's video crew have "Bad Blood" with this endangered species?
- Kandise Le BlancThoughts from spending Thanksgiving away from my family for the first time