Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Trilby Beresford"Ghostbusters" toys are selling like crazy
- Anna GragertDemi Lovato describes how addiction almost came between her and Nick Jonas
- Kenya Foy"Woke," "misgender" and "ghosting" are on this list of amazing new words added to the dictionary
- Jill LaytonAlaska just threw out a major abortion restriction
- Teri WilsonWait, there's *already* a teaser for “Game of Thrones” season 7?