Aunt Flo. That time of the month. Surfing the crimson wave. Whatever your preferred euphemism, I think we can all agree that Mother Nature’s monthly gift is no one’s favorite part of womanhood. The worst is when that gift arrives and you find yourself unequipped with the right products to deal with it. Fortunately, there’s a new company, Le Parcel, who can eliminate that problem. For $15 a month, a discreetly wrapped box will arrive at your door containing 30 of the feminine hygiene products of your choice, chocolate and an actual gift. I’m pretty sure this awesome service is actually going to save me money, as running to Target for tampons also means leaving with at least $50 of random stuff I probably didn’t need.
- Jill LaytonThis sweet dog is a nanny for orphaned kittens. Our hearts can't take it.
- Nikita RichardsonThere's a new mega-moving trailer for ‘He Named Me Malala'
- Kit SteinkellnerThis school is debating a new dress code — for its teachers
- From Our Readers What I learned when my best friend became a nun
- Natalie SouthwickLooks like selfies really can be bad for your health (by spreading lice)