Winter is nearly upon us, which means it’s time for skiing, sledding, snowboarding and more importantly, beverages to warm us up after these activities. My personal favorite is Jacques Torres’ Wicked Hot Chocolate. It’s a rich, decadent cup of cocoa (you’re basically drinking a liquefied candy bar), and it heats you up not just with temperature, but with the perfect amount of spiciness. If, like me, you’re not lucky enough to live in NYC where you can pick up a cup in stores, you can also buy the mix online and make the best ever hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home, or your friend’s ski lodge, or wherever your wintertime adventures take you!
- Beth StebnerGender discrimination in Hollywood is now being federally investigated
- Gina VaynshteynThe original ‘Aladdin' cast just sang "A Whole New World" for us
- Bridey HeingThis is what it's like to have breakfast with NPH's family. Spoiler: It's awesome
- Jen JuneauFangirl alert: Here's a never-before-seen bonus clip from ‘Inside Out'
- K.M. SimsThe Office's Jim and Pam—and the case for taking relationships slow