Winter is nearly upon us, which means it’s time for skiing, sledding, snowboarding and more importantly, beverages to warm us up after these activities. My personal favorite is Jacques Torres’ Wicked Hot Chocolate. It’s a rich, decadent cup of cocoa (you’re basically drinking a liquefied candy bar), and it heats you up not just with temperature, but with the perfect amount of spiciness. If, like me, you’re not lucky enough to live in NYC where you can pick up a cup in stores, you can also buy the mix online and make the best ever hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home, or your friend’s ski lodge, or wherever your wintertime adventures take you!
- Sulagna MisraJami Attenberg's ‘Saint Mazie' is a down-to-earth, big-hearted stunner of a summer read
- Margaret EbySo many questions for Karina Longworth—the badass Hollywood historian behind ‘You Must Remember This'
- PJ Being a chubby girl means being stuck in the middle — and it's so frustrating
- Rachel PaigeHere's what the inside of Taylor Swift's apartment looks like (it's as beautiful as you dreamed)
- Kathryn LindsayWhat do women think when they look at other women on the street?