Winter is nearly upon us, which means it’s time for skiing, sledding, snowboarding and more importantly, beverages to warm us up after these activities. My personal favorite is Jacques Torres’ Wicked Hot Chocolate. It’s a rich, decadent cup of cocoa (you’re basically drinking a liquefied candy bar), and it heats you up not just with temperature, but with the perfect amount of spiciness. If, like me, you’re not lucky enough to live in NYC where you can pick up a cup in stores, you can also buy the mix online and make the best ever hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home, or your friend’s ski lodge, or wherever your wintertime adventures take you!
- Sammy NickallsMeet the 11-year-old prodigy who just OWNED school
- Alexandra VillarrealHow I became best friends with my opposite
- Lindsay GrossmanPriceless college lessons I learned from ‘Felicity'
- Bridey HeingThe first ‘Wet Hot American Summer' pictures are even better than we expected
- Cuddles and Rage Sprinkles make everything fun, even cleaning…