Winter is nearly upon us, which means it’s time for skiing, sledding, snowboarding and more importantly, beverages to warm us up after these activities. My personal favorite is Jacques Torres’ Wicked Hot Chocolate. It’s a rich, decadent cup of cocoa (you’re basically drinking a liquefied candy bar), and it heats you up not just with temperature, but with the perfect amount of spiciness. If, like me, you’re not lucky enough to live in NYC where you can pick up a cup in stores, you can also buy the mix online and make the best ever hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home, or your friend’s ski lodge, or wherever your wintertime adventures take you!
- Kit SteinkellnerIt's 2015 and these sexist ads exist. Here's how people are fighting back.
- Anna GragertAngelina Jolie totally has a long-lost twin from Scotland
- Christina WolfgramGet ready for Ansel Elgort, super spy
- Carina SitkusBest dad ever writes letter to his baby daughter about the glory of books
- Nikita RichardsonGood news! Love wins in Kentucky, despite county clerk's protests