Winter is nearly upon us, which means it’s time for skiing, sledding, snowboarding and more importantly, beverages to warm us up after these activities. My personal favorite is Jacques Torres’ Wicked Hot Chocolate. It’s a rich, decadent cup of cocoa (you’re basically drinking a liquefied candy bar), and it heats you up not just with temperature, but with the perfect amount of spiciness. If, like me, you’re not lucky enough to live in NYC where you can pick up a cup in stores, you can also buy the mix online and make the best ever hot chocolate in the comfort of your own home, or your friend’s ski lodge, or wherever your wintertime adventures take you!
- Jennifer RomoliniThe wallpaper that changed my life
- Sophia EliasWatching Amy Winehouse sing ‘Happy Birthday' at age 14 is heartwrenching
- HelloGiggles TeamTommy Wallach talks music, writing, and the (hypothetical) apocalypse
- Hayden ReidI'm in the midst of a gender identity struggle—here's what it feels like
- Sammy NickallsJustin Bieber as you've never seen him before, thanks to Diplo and Skrillex